Frost 2.5 Released
We just released update 2.5 for Frost. As I mentioned in our previous post, we focused on the browser interface for this release. Our goal was to eliminate clutter in the options menu, and we’ve achieved this by moving a lot of common browser actions to a quick action menu in the tab bar. In future updates we will be working towards eliminating the options menu entirely as more devices are released without any hardware menu buttons.
The next biggest change is the addition of tab sessions. From now on, whenever you log into your stash you will be prompted to restore the tabs from your previous private session. Note that in order for your tab session to be saved, you need to be logged into your stashes.
Finally, there are countless optimizations and bug fixes. We’ve fixed some compatibility issues with some websites like Gmail and Twitter, as well as changed the way batch operations are handled to improve reliability and performance.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with feedback using the contact form at the top of the page.
Frost Version 2.5
- New browser interface
- Added tab sessions. When logging into your stash you will be prompted to restore tabs from your previous private session
- Added DOM storage support
- Added password mask
- Added support for new devices without menu buttons
- Updated Import to SD interface
- Improved batch data operations
- View Image option will now open a new tab (Thanks John!)
- Fixed tab cutoff bug
- Fixed several site loading issues: Gmail, Twitter, etc. (Thanks V!)
- Fixed crash on rotation
- Fixed several rare crashes
- A lot of code cleanup & optimization